I am putting my clothes into ziploc bags for moving, and then use vacuum to shrink the bags to save space.
I wonder what kinds of clothes are suitable to be used in ziploc bags, so that
- space can be reduced greatly
- the clothes will not or less suffer from wrinkles or damages due to shrinking by vacuum.
For example, I think sweaters are suitable for ziploc bags, because space can be reduced greatly and wrinkles don't seem a problem with them. But I am not sure about
- underwears including thermo ones
- casual pants (jeans, khakis, chinos), casual shirts, T shirts, casual short pants (khakis, sports),
- dress pants, dress shirts, suits,
- winter coat (with down or fur inside), jacket, ....
- After I arrive at destination and finish moving, should I remove the clothes from the ziploc bags for the good of the clothes, or can I keep clothes not immediately used inside the bags to save storage space?