This question already has an answer here:
So, my phone rather surprisingly spends a lot of its life in my pocket. In the course of its day to day life, it gets what I assume is pocket lint in the headphone jack. This buildup has made it so that I can't use my headphones.
A friend suggested joining the 21st century and getting a set of Bluetooth headphones, but I don't want to deal with another device to charge. Tweezers are too big to fish the lint out, and a toothpick seems too blunt to snag it. Any suggestions as to what I can use to extract the buildup?