The left side of my earphone is not producing any sound. My last resort would be replacing it and disposing the defective earphone. Is there any way in order to make it work? When you create a power extension, you would just splice the wires and reconnect it, any similar hacks are appreciated!
It might be because the soldering in that side might have gone off. You could fix that. This solution requires a pre requisit that you know how to do soldering. If not, you would better go for an electrician who knows this.
- Using paper knife, carefully open ear piece.
- You will see something like this
- You could see two wires each entering to each ear Piece
- Solder the one that seems to be disconnected.
- Close the lids of ear piece as opened. Since they are so small, please be carefull while doing this as there is a chance for you to break them too.
- If required, you can also glue them up with fevi quick(or similar har d glue enough for plastics) if caps of head phones does not fit each other.