I got keratoconus and that meant bad eyesight. I am not used to wearing goggles but now I feel I should, the reason I don't is I completely forget I need them or I need them only when I know I had to watch a presentation etc. My mind is always looking for a logical reason which it can accept it. Any hack to make myself wear goggles all the time?
- Try getting your best friend to remind you all the time to wear them
- Get some really funky ones so that you look cooler
- Try wearing a string with them so that they just hand around your shoulders in case you forget
- Reward yourself a treat for every week that you had the glasses on all the time
- Punish yourself if you don't
- Pay a dollar to your best friend (as a piggy bank) every time you forget, I'm sure it will help :)