I have a mat in my hair. It is kind of impossible to pierce the mat I have. It’s not even that big but I can’t put my comb through it... What do I do?
- Ensure you hair is damp.
- Get coconut oil, or olive oil.
- Apply the oil oil to your hair from roots to ends.
- Let it set for about 30 minutes.
- Get a wide teeth comb.
- Comb from ends to roots to avoid loosing a whole lot of hair.
- Rinse hair out with warm water.
- Shampoo with sulfate free shampoo.
- Apply a hair mask to hair and sit under a steamer for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Apply moisturizer to hair and style as desired