Approximately, three months ago I install a lens on a camera (in a road). Now, I find that the screws of lens are loosen. I guess that it caused by temperature variation and vibration (because of a noisy fan). I want to fix two screws on a Fujinon CF50HA-1 lens as shown below:
These screws are used for locking focus and iris. As I read in web pages there are two solutions:
- using locktite adhesive
- using finger nail polish
My problems with using loctite are:
- I heard some problem about gas out in this link when using locktite.
- Should I use activator with my loctite? (I have a
- Does using activator damage lens?
- If I want to change my settings of locking screws, is it possible to residue of loctite fall into lens?
- I have loctite 222 and 243. Which one is good? It seems that 222 is weakest and is good for aforementioned purpose
My problem with finger nail polish
- It is unknown in terms of temperature variation and resistance against vibrations. Can It resist on them?