Background: I park my car on the side of the road right opposite my house (so do all my neighbors).
Problem: A stray dog climbs on my car (I can see from the pugmarks made in dust that was already on the car surface) and sometimes sleeps on the top of the car during the nights. When it sleeps on the car, it scratches up the surface and bites away the antenna. Is there anyway of preventing the dog from climbing on my car?
- This happens only at night when no one's watching.
- I sprayed pepper spray on my car hoping the dog will find it repellent but it doesn't seem to work.
- I put the cover on the car - it works, dogs hate car covers apparently, but it is too cumbersome to do it every day. I am looking for an easier solution.
- I am not sure if there's a particular dog that takes fancy to climbing on top of cars - there are a couple of them
- These dog(s) take fancy to three particular cars (among many in the street) and climb/sleep on them - mine is one of the three