I accidently dropped white board marker on my textbook and unfortunately it landed on its tip. so now there is a big stain on the page. any ideas that how can i remove it. i tried eraser. actually textbook is pretty important.
If it is your own textbook, and you are in a study class where others have the same book:
- photocopy the stained page front and back from a borrowed copy
- if you can, copy to both sides of a single sheet of paper
- cut off the damaged page leaving enough to tape to
- use clear tape to overlay the stained page
- cut off excess paper to be smaller than other pages, so it doesn't protrude