Pet hair is a necessary consequence of owning a hairy pet and the constant presence of it is something that generally must be considered and accepted before making the decision to own a pet. Your success may be limited as long as you have a dog.
House layout permitting, buy indoor gates and don't let the dog in the laundry room or closets.
For the remaining hairs remove them with hands or other tools designed for the job, such as lint rollers mentioned in other answer.
For a more unorthodox solution, as a hack you could:
- Shave your dog (removes "hair" from problem).
- Stop wearing clothes (removes "clothes" from problem).
- Dye your dog's hair a color that matches your clothes better (removes "white" from problem).
- Ask a friend to let your dog stay at their house, then never talk to them again (removes "dog" from problem).
- Avoid mirrors. Pepper spray anybody who looks at you (removes "looking [un]clean" from problem).