I have recently started to learn how to cook. Whenever I am trying to make a chapati or to cook a vegetable, I start experiencing an acute headache, most likely because of the steam or maybe the flame in burner gas stove, though I am not sure and that's the very reason I have posted it here. Also, if this is the case, what can I do to avoid such headaches. I don't have any kind of other medical issues apart from having dust allergy.
Try running the stove for a few minutes without a pan on the burner. If you still get a headache: you may be experiencing carbon monoxide poisoning. In this case, you need to massively increase the ventilation in your kitchen.