Hot answers tagged


Most knob sets with that hole on the outside are intended to be unlocked with a small flat-blade screwdriver. Some come with a "key" that is just exactly, made from bent heavy wire. Try shining a light into the hole, you should see a slot inside; put a small screwdriver into the slot, and turn one way or the other. Done!

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible