S. Kolassa - Reinstate Monica
The recent treatment of Monica Cellio by Stack Overflow has been atrocious. Monica has over many years been an exemplary member - and moderator - of many StackExchange communities, and the actions by Stack Overflow have been nothing short of reprehensible.
I join the call to reinstate Monica, and for Stack Overflow to apologize. A sincere and humble apology, in particular, has been overdue for weeks already.
Stack Overflow: you have messed up badly. Do whatever is possible to at least attempt to fix this.
If you would like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please feel free to send me an invite. However, please invest a few words about just why you would like to do so. If all I get is the canned LinkedIn connection email, I'm likely to ignore it. Thank you!
I will be speaking at the International SAP Forum for Forecasting and Replenishment Planning on March 19/20, 2020 - see you there!
- I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. My main responsibility is the algorithmic and statistical aspects of the SAP Unified Demand Forecast, SAP's forecasting engine for the retail sector.
- I'm an Associate Editor for the practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight published by the International Institute of Forecasters.
- I'm an Honorary Researcher at the Centre for Marketing Analytics and Forecasting at Lancaster University Management School.
- I recently authored, with Enno Siemsen, an accessible forecasting textbook: Demand Forecasting for Managers, by Business Expert Press. Get a copy for the forecaster or forecasting manager in your life today!
- My ORCID is 0000-0001-9393-0765.
- My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 14:51